Sayre’s academic program spans three divisions from preschool through twelfth grade, with many of each year’s graduates having attended the school for twelve or more years. The academic program is rich in content and comprehensive in skill development, unfolding incrementally as it crosses grade levels.
Our fundamental goals:
- Educate students to be independent thinkers
- Graduate with intellectual and emotional preparation
- Pursue educational and personal goals with confidence and integrity
- Be an academic program focused on 21st century skills including collaboration, critical thinking and creativity
- Students develop ability to read closely, communicate clearly both verbally and in writing, and problem solve adeptly
- Provide students an opportunity to participate through experiential learning opportunities and community service within the local community
- Share with students a global perspective that transcends its regional boundaries
- Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- Kentucky Association of Independent Schools (KAIS)
- National Association of College Admissions Counselors (NACAC)
- Secondary School Admission Test Board (SSATB)
- Center for Spiritual and Ethical Education (CSEE).