Posted 11/19/2021 01:28PM
Congratulations to National Merit Semifinalists Sadie Barlow and Noah Lutz plus Commended Student Lindsay Whitaker.
Posted 11/15/2021 09:50AM
Sayre students created a positive environment and displayed servant leadership throughout this year's experiential state government conference.
Posted 10/06/2021 02:00PM
Sayre second graders became insect experts during this project-based learning deep-dive.
Posted 10/05/2021 10:12AM
Participation in the Sayre Difference provides life-changing impacts on our students. Will you support our students and make a gift?
Posted 09/17/2021 09:56AM
New members of the Sayre family joined Administration, Athletics, Academic Services, and all three divisions of school.
- FriDec03 Shop for Sayre (virtual)
- FriDec03 Spirit Friday - Spartan Dress Down Day
- FriDec03 Boys JV Basketball vs. Estill County High School (Away) 6:00 PM
- FriDec03 Boys 5th/6th Grade Basketball vs. The Lexington School (Home) 6:30 PM
- FriDec03 Boys 8th Grade (Spartan) Basketball vs. The Lexington School (Home) 7:30 PM
- FriDec03 Boys Varsity Basketball vs. Estill County High School (Away) 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- SatDec04 Shop for Sayre (virtual)