Posted 04/17/2019 02:58PM
This summer, Sierra O'Brien '20 joins other students traveling to the Dominican Republic for an international community service program for teens.
Posted 03/29/2019 02:53PM
The Fund continues the legacy of Neo and Roan within the Sayre student body by recognizing their love of cultures and travel.
Posted 03/29/2019 02:08PM
The team is invited to attend the World Competition at Michigan State University. Over 800 teams from around the world compete at the tournament.
Alex Mills '19 Wins Most Outstanding Undergraduate Poster Presentation at 2019 Kentucky Water Resources Annual Symposium
Posted 03/28/2019 11:17AM
Congratulations to Alex Mills '19 for winning Most Outstanding Undergraduate Poster Presentation at the 2019 Kentucky Water Resources Annual Symposium!
Posted 03/26/2019 01:39PM
Sayre is proud to announce Wick Hallos, Missy Hill, and Garrett Nail as National Merit® Finalists.
- MonApr22 PS/LS Art Exhibit Opening 3:00 PMLower School
- MonApr22 Tennis - Frankfort Independent (Home) 4:30 PM
- MonApr22 Middle School Track - Lafayette MS Invitational (Away) 5:00 PMFrederick Douglass
- TueApr23 Sayre's Day of Giving
- TueApr23 Tennis - Girls vs. Sacred Heart (Home) 4:30 PM
- TueApr23 Upper School Track - Henry Clay All-Comers (Away) 5:00 PMHenry Clay High School