Posted 04/22/2019 08:12AM
Support our mission of academic excellence by making your gift today. Text 1854 to 565-12. Be sure to include the following in your text message: "1854 [space] Donation Amount [space] Name." #MySayreMyGift
Posted 04/17/2019 02:58PM
This summer, Sierra O'Brien '20 joins other students traveling to the Dominican Republic for an international community service program for teens.
Posted 03/29/2019 02:53PM
The Fund continues the legacy of Neo and Roan within the Sayre student body by recognizing their love of cultures and travel.
Posted 03/29/2019 02:08PM
The team is invited to attend the World Competition at Michigan State University. Over 800 teams from around the world compete at the tournament.
Alex Mills '19 Wins Most Outstanding Undergraduate Poster Presentation at 2019 Kentucky Water Resources Annual Symposium
Posted 03/28/2019 11:17AM
Congratulations to Alex Mills '19 for winning Most Outstanding Undergraduate Poster Presentation at the 2019 Kentucky Water Resources Annual Symposium!
- WedApr24 US Kennedy Awards for Writing 10:30 AMWF Atrium
- WedApr24 Girls Varsity Lacrosse vs. Henry Clay High School (Away) 6:00 PMHenry Clay High School
- WedApr24 Boys Varsity Baseball vs. Lexington Christian Academy (Away) 6:30 PMLexington Christian Academy
- ThuApr25 US PAC Meeting 8:30 AMJasko Room
- ThuApr25 5th Grade Representatives to Green & Healthy Schools 9:30 AM to 2:00 PMLexington Convention Center
- ThuApr25 Tennis - Tates Creek (Senior Night) (Home) 4:30 PM
- ThuApr25 Boys Varsity Baseball - Clark County (Home) 5:30 PM
- FriApr26 Aluminum Pour Update Upper School