Posted 11/22/2019 03:25PM
Sayre preschoolers love coming to school.
Posted 11/07/2019 02:14PM
Parker Stewart Elected Governor and Sayre Delegation Wins Statesman Award
Posted 11/01/2019 03:21PM
Junior Parker Stewart finds a way to produce enough solar energy to power Sayre classrooms and science labs. We are proud of Parker's passion and investment to add a new perspective of shine to our campus.
Posted 09/11/2019 12:54PM
Mr. David Shannon, award-winning artist and best-selling illustrator, visits with Sayre Lower School students.
Posted 08/23/2019 01:53PM
Sayre's 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) results are in, and we couldn't be more proud of our students!
- ThuDec12 2nd Grade Field Trip 9:35 AM to 11:10 AMLexington Children's Theatre
- ThuDec12 Girls Varsity Basketball vs. Burgin School (Away) 7:30 PMBurgin School
- FriDec13 Encore/Chorus Program 8:30 AMLS Multipurpose Room
- FriDec13 5th/6th Grade Field Trip 3:30 PM to 5:30 PMIce Skating Rink
- FriDec13 Boys 8th Grade Basketball - Model (Home) 6:00 PM
- FriDec13 Boys JV Basketball - Bluegrass United (Home) 7:15 PM
- FriDec13 MS Dance 7:30 PM to 9:30 PMMS Commons
- SatDec14 Varsity Boys Wrestling - Louisville Central (Away) 9:00 AM