Posted 03/18/2021 11:31AM
Sayre students played essential leadership roles as presiding officers at the 2021 Kentucky United Nations Assembly (KUNA), March 15-16, 2021
Posted 03/04/2021 02:56PM
We are excited to announce that our efforts to make a positive change in our local environment has been recognized by the non-profit organization Bluegrass Greensource.
Posted 02/01/2021 10:57AM
"Family is a word that can be thrown out casually, but I use it in the best sense of the word - as a tightly knit group of people who share a common purpose and a common vision, a group who despite varied perspectives and beliefs come together, revel in their differences, enjoy one another, and ultimately make one another better, more expansive people." ~Heidi Hosbach Newman
Posted 01/25/2021 01:21PM
LEX18's "Best of the Bluegrass" featured Sayre Middle School history teacher and football coach, Chaka Cummings, as Teacher of the Week!
Posted 01/20/2021 01:16PM
The tradition of academic excellence and 100% college placement continues!
- SunApr11 Girls Varsity Lacrosse - Manual (Home) 3:30 PM
- SunApr11 Boys Middle School Lacrosse - Shillito Park vs. Lexington Traditional Magnet School (Away) 3:30 PM
- MonApr12 LS Achievement Testing
- MonApr12 MS Achievement Testing
- MonApr12 Middle School Track and Field - Mercer County MS All-Comers @ Alvis Johnson Field (Away) 5:30 PM
- MonApr12 Girls Varsity Lacrosse - Henry Clay High School (Away) 6:00 PM
- MonApr12 Boys Varsity Lacrosse - Dunbar High School (Home) 6:30 PM