According to Wikipedia, the term Web 2.0 is commonly associated with web applications that facilitate interactive information sharing, interoperability, user-centered design and collaboration on the World Wide Web.
- Social Networking- FaceBook, Skype, Twitter, Classroom 2.0, Edutopia
- Discussions-Finalsite class web page, Creating a Discussion in finalSite, VoiceThread
- Blogs-Blogger (Google), WordPress, Kidblog
- Blogging Basics and Beyond, Blogging Guidelines
- Wikis-wikispaces, Wikis in Education, pbwiki
- Podcasting & Vodcasting-Garageband, Audacity, MovieMaker, iMovie
- Photo Sharing-Flickr, Shutterfly, Picasa
- Networking with Experts-Teaching Books
- Bookmarking/Tagging-Diigo, Delicious
- Free Web Tools
Tutorials for many of these applications can be found at Atomic Learning! Sayre teachers and students have full access to the tutorials.