Posted 01/23/2017 01:23PM
Hanea's essay is a sobering, heartfelt personal narrative by a biracial immigrant student who sees America divided and angry. While the essay examines the effects of the volatile election environment, it also offers hope in perseverance and steadfastness.
Posted 01/11/2017 08:11AM
Memorial Service is at the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd on Friday, January 13 at 3:00 p.m. with reception to follow in Sayre's Buttery. Overflow parking for the reception at Carrick House on 3rd Street, Sts. Peter and Paul parking lot on Pleasant Stone Street, and behind Central Christian Church - parking entrance on Martin Luther King or Corral Street.
Posted 11/30/2016 03:26PM
Continuing their tradition of excellence, the Sayre delegation received many individual awards and recognition!
Posted 11/18/2016 01:34PM
Gaining knowledge about photography gives Kate Christensen insight on capturing the perfect shot.
- MonJan23 Chorus, Grades 1 - 3 3:00 PM to 4:00 PMExtended Day
- TueJan24 1st Grade Field Trip to Performance of Cows Don't Fly 11:20 AMLexington Children's Theatre
- TueJan24 Boys Freshman Basketball vs. Bryan Station High School (Away) 5:15 PMBryan Station High School
- TueJan24 Boys JV Basketball vs. Bryan Station High School (Away) 6:30 PMBryan Station High School
- TueJan24 Boys Varsity Basketball vs. Bryan Station High School (Away) 8:00 PMBryan Station High School